Monday, March 19, 2012

I'm BACK!

I am back.  I hope you all have not given up on me.

Life has had its ups and downs.  I have been unemployed, injured and depressed.  I also finished a marathon.  So like I said, ups and downs.

I will write about my marathon sometime this week.  I did finish but it was the hardest thing I have ever done and I will for sure do another one someday, but right now I need to focus healing my foot and losing weight.

I am very excited to say that I am starting a new program TODAY.  I just got back from Anytime Fitness and had a kick butt leg workout today.  I am doing the Kris Gethin 12 week transformation program.  I am focusing on putting on some muscle and losing some serious fat. 

After my marathon and I really started going down hill on my food choices and I had gained some weight back.  I am at 273.6.  Very depressing, but I am going to look forward and burn this fat off. 

Before pics will be posted soon.

11 comments:

Tazya Williams said...

Don't get down about it. You realized you were gaining and you are putting a stop to it. Think how far you still have come from the beginning! Keep the chin up!
-Tazya

Heidi @BananaBuzzbomb said...

You're heading in the right direction. Keep at it!

Lindsay @ The Lean Green Bean said...

congrats on the marathon. good luck with the next journey!

Jim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jim said...

Okay, so you took two steps back, you still went 26.2 miles forward.

I hope in that weirdo brain of yours that you don't think we will not like you because are not constantly achieving or because you are fat. You have to get over thinking like a fat kid. All of us like you because of who you are. We will celebrate your victories, mourn your defeats, cheer you on, pick you up and some times kick you in the butt. You fell down, time to dust off and start again. I will cheer you on (from the side lines - that running crap is dumb) You have done the hard part, you made the decision to become a better husband and father. You chose to change your life. The working out is hard, but not nearly as hard as changing who you are. Keep after it, we are all proud of you.

Ericka @ The Sweet Life said...

Welcome back! We know how life goes, look forward your recap!

Jim said...

And... I am sorry for not noticing. I should have picked up on you not posting and such. I kinda feel like a jerk.

SupermomE13 said...

I am glad you are back and hope things are going better for you!! Can't wait to hear about your marathon. :)

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Chris! Happy to hear you did a marathon! That's crazy. We all have our ups and downs. We are here for you.

Terzah said...

I knew you'd be back. You've been through some rough stuff...but it will all come out good. :^)

Cathie Baker said...

Welcome back!! You've been missed! Can't wait to hear about the marathon!