Monday, July 25, 2011

Gotein Product Review

Hello, everyone!

This is Jenn, Chris' wife, and he asked me to do a review of the Gotein protein supplement. Use of the product is simple. First, drink about 1/3 of a 16.9 ounce water bottle. Tear open the small pouch, and pour contents into the water bottle. Stir and shake until it is completely dissolved. That's it.

The taste of the Gotein product was pretty good. When I first tried it, I was expecting the chocolate to taste like a Hershey's bar, but I found each flavor adds a light taste to the water. I also tried strawberry and vanilla. Vanilla was my favorite, and chocolate was a close second. Gotein is a great way to get the protein you need after a workout or even on the go. I recommend you try it to see what you think. You may find it's pretty good, too.

Hey guys! This is Chris, thanking my wife for writing this review.  I have not been able to eat or drink much in the last two weeks, so she has been great and wrote this for me.

I also wanted to let you know that I will be announcing the winner of the Gotein Giveaway tonight! 

No comments: