Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Question & Answer Time

There has been a lot of tagging going on in the runner blogging world, and I knew it wouldn't be long before I was tagged as well.  Terzah from BQby40 tagged me, and now I get to answer your questions. 

You can ask me anything.  It can be about running, weight loss, my favorite color, the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow. Anything!  I will do my best to give you an appropriate response.  Sooo, ask away!

If you are reading this, have not been tagged yet, and would like to do this as well.. consider yourself tagged!

I was able to run today!!!!!!!  I L.O.V.E.D. it.  I needed it as well.  I have lost a little from my break and sickness, but I was able to get a solid two miles in before having to slow down and walk some.  You do not realize how much something becomes a part of you when you have done it several times each week for almost 7 months.  Great run today.  Cannot wait for my next run in the morning!

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Here's my question: when you start running after a long break, do you run every single day or do you give yourself breaks? I'm also coming back after being sick for 3 weeks and I'm trying to figure out how to avoid fatigue.

Anonymous said...

After all your years of trying to lose weight, what was the moment or the one thing that move you to do it a different way?

What is a good way to help others to find that way for them?

SupermomE13 said...

If you could run any race (distance, location, etc. are no issue) what would it be?

What is your ultimate "fitness" goal?

Would you rather have super speed or super endurance?

Who is your favorite blogger from Wyoming? :)

Terzah said...

What is the "new you's" favorite food treat? Favorite NON-food treat?

Do you have a sweet tooth? If so, how have you successfully kept it under control to lose the weight? (Yes, I have a very personal reason for asking this question. :^) )

Do you ever run with your wife?

Tell us about your best, most transcendent run. The whens, wheres, whys....Doesn't have to be a race.

Carolyn Cox said...

Are you still wanting questions? Here are two more..

For my early morning runs, I struggle just to get out of bed. My thoughts are trying to make excuses for me not to not go. Have you ever felt that way? How do you get passed those thoughts?

I tend to eat when I am bored or stressed from kids. What advice would you have to stop those nasty habits?

Vincent Griffin said...

Thankss great post