Wednesday, November 2, 2011

4 Days Till Race Day!!!

If you cannot tell, I am really excited and ready for my race on Sunday.  I am not nervous; I am just ready to do it.  Ask me Sunday morning and it might be different.  I am so ready for the weekend.  My parents are taking the kids Saturday night and then will meet us at the race and cheer us on.  That way, we do not have to worry about the kids that morning.  It will be a big help!

We are also doing a big Nixa Running dinner Friday night.  Getting those carbs for race day.  My running group is also working one of the water stations, and we have been putting things together and getting ready for that.  It is going to be EPIC!  So, come see us at Mile 25!  I will finish my race and come back and help cheer on the other runners.  We are so much fun!

I got a good 3.64 mile run in this morning.  I am just trying to take it easy this week so I will be nice and fresh for the race. Below is my menu for the day.

Breakfast:
Breakfast Burrito
   1 Egg
   Cheese
   Ham
   Salsa Verde
10 am Snack:
   Raspberry Yogurt
   Apple
Lunch:
   Baked Potato
   Chicken and Black Beans
   Salsa Verde
3 pm Snack:
   Orange
Dinner:
   Lasagna Rolls with Roasted Broccoli

Have a great day, everyone!

2 comments:

Christy @ My Dirt Road Anthem: A Runner's Blog said...

Good luck on your race!

Terzah said...

Good luck, Chris, and good eating. You've inspired me to stay out of the Halloween candy for the day.