Saturday, November 26, 2011

FitFluential Ambassador

I have some exciting news!  I have been asked to be a FitFluential Ambassador!  I am very honored and excited about this.  So many bloggers and healthy people I look up to are FitFluential Ambassadors, and I am humbled to be counted among them. 

Go to their website and check out what they are about.  (You can also click the icon on the side bar.)  I am very excited to be apart of this, and I am sure you will be seeing a lot more about it on my blog.  My goal was to lose weight, and this blog is a tool to help me do that, but it has turned into a lot more.  I have been able to help others be inspired to start working out and running.  It has been exciting to see others lose weight and get healthy.


I am excited to help others through this blog, and I will have more opportunities to help others as a FitFluential Ambassador.

Here is some information from Fitfluential Inc. explaining a little of what I will be involved in.

"We are creating a network of the best of the best when it comes to fitness bloggers and influencers. People with a passion. People with a voice. People like yourself!

Our goal is to work with both digital influencers and brands to cultivate mutually beneficial relationships. We don’t want you to just work with any brand, we want you to work with the right brand, one whose mission and goals align with your own.

The best part? We plan on taking these relationships offline – conference style. And we assure you that we know how to have a good time.

Ready to have a good time while making money, working with brands and doing what you love"

If all goes well, I will have run 105-106 miles this month!  I am very excited to get another 100 mile month in!  Marathon training is going great!  I had a rough couple of days this week with my shins and knees, but my run today was exactly what I needed.  I have 12 miles I am running in the morning.  That will be fun!  I think I talked Amy and Stef into running all 12 with me!

2 comments:

Run with Jess said...

Congrats on your FitFluential addition! And great mileage this month!

Anonymous said...

congrats, great news!