Thursday, October 20, 2011

I Bought Tights

It is official; I am a tights-wearing runner.  They were very nice for my run today.  The only thing that sucked was my shorts kept wanting to fall down, because my tights are so silky smooth.  My shorts around my ankles might get in the way of my running.  I did try them on last night and wanted to sleep in them, but Jenn wouldn't let me.  Something about that being weird.

My midsection got cold today. That was a first.  My abs have never been cold before. More skinny people problems...   :)

I am going to have an amazing weekend at Davey's wedding.  We are going to go run Saturday morning.  I am going to make sure he is nice and sore for his wedding night!  Wait.. that didn't sound right.  lol

Keep running and working hard.  17 days until it is time to race!!!

1 comment:

Maggie said...

Suspenders? Suspenders with an insulated stomach panel to help keep your abs warm? I'm just spitballin' here...