Monday, October 31, 2011

Tuesday Is The Day

Tuesday is the start of my regrouping effort.  It has been a rough couple of months.  I have been trying to find a balance of fuel and weight loss and have not been doing a great job.  I am going to get serious and lose these last pounds before the year end.

I am not going to weigh myself Nov 1st.  I know me, and I feel like I might be very disappointed.  I want Tuesday to be the day when I just start kicking butt and taking names. 

I will be posting all the food I eat.  I will be posting my runs and my mileage.  I am going to hit 100 miles again in Nov!  I run my half marathon on Sunday, and then marathon training starts the next Tuesday for Little Rock!  I am very excited!

Thanks for following my blog and helping me stay accountable!

1 comment:

it's all about pace said...

Looking forward to November here too. Let's do it!