- I really did not want to get out of bed this morning. As I laid there, I thought to myself, "Self, you could just sleep in today. No big deal." I know myself way too well and punched that voice in the "froat" (fat throat) and got out of bed. I know that if I start justifying a day here or there, it will turn into a lot more days of not getting up.
- Starting to get a little worried about this job. I have not heard anything from them in over a week now. I need patience.
- Ben Davis has been a great motivator for me to start running. I have been talking to him, and we are trying to get him out to Springfield to speak to us. I just need to raise the money. If you are interested in helping, let me know.
- My left knee has been bothering me since my 5K on Saturday. I didn't run on Monday; I just did the elliptical. I am a little nervous about my run on Wednesday.
- Nixa has a running group that runs every Tuesday and Thursday morning. I am thinking about joining them, but those are my boot camp days, and I really don't want to miss out on them. Maybe I will start my own running group....
- I am still losing weight and wearing clothes I haven't worn in a very long time. It is exciting. I think Jenn and I are going to go through my closet this weekend and pack up all my very fat clothes and find more stuff I can wear. Losing weight is fun.
- I am feeling very good today. Boot camp kicked my trash.
Tuesday, April 12, 2011
Today's random thoughts: