Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Thoughts

Today's random thoughts:
  • I really did not want to get out of bed this morning.  As I laid there, I thought to myself, "Self, you could just sleep in today.  No big deal."  I know myself way too well and punched that voice in the "froat" (fat throat) and got out of bed.  I know that if I start justifying a day here or there, it will turn into a lot more days of not getting up.
  • Starting to get a little worried about this job.  I have not heard anything from them in over a week now.  I need patience.
  • Ben Davis has been a great motivator for me to start running.  I have been talking to him, and we are trying to get him out to Springfield to speak to us.  I just need to raise the money.  If you are interested in helping, let me know.
  • My left knee has been bothering me since my 5K on Saturday.  I didn't run on Monday; I just did the elliptical.  I am a little nervous about my run on Wednesday.
  • Nixa has a running group that runs every Tuesday and Thursday morning.  I am thinking about joining them, but those are my boot camp days, and I really don't want to miss out on them.  Maybe I will start my own running group....
  • I am still losing weight and wearing clothes I haven't worn in a very long time.  It is exciting.  I think Jenn and I are going to go through my closet this weekend and pack up all my very fat clothes and find more stuff I can wear.  Losing weight is fun.
  • I am feeling very good today.  Boot camp kicked my trash.  
Anyway...  Sorry for the random thoughts!  Just felt like a random thought day! 

No comments: