Friday, April 15, 2011

Taking a Knee

I have had 5 different people who run and exercise regularly each tell me to take a few days off and rest my knee.  So I am doing that now.  I really don't want to, but I figure it will be best in the long run.  One thing I am learning is to listen to my body.  I really want to make fitness something I will take with me the rest of my life, but I have to be smart about it and prevent injury. 

I have a fun weekend planned for Jenn and me.  We are celebrating her birthday as a couple this weekend, because we are visiting her family on her actual birthday.  We are going to a Springfield Cardinals game on Saturday and then going to a friend's house after.  It will be a lot of fun.

1 comment:

chris mcpeake said...

when in doubt rest is the best way to go.