How is everyone this morning!?! It is another great day today! I had a really nice run with Amy today. We ran together last Wednesday on the same route, and we shaved a minute off per mile from last week's run. We rocked it! I enjoy running with Amy, and I am excited to see how we get better and faster!
I am excited for several things right now...
- This weekend, we are hanging out with some good friends that we have not seen in over a year!
- I am running the ADA Stop Diabetes 5k on 9/17. Everyone should run this with me! It is for a great cause, and it will be a great time. See details here.
- I am working the Branson Ironman Expo 9/17 and then handing out medals on 9/18 at the finish line. I am very excited to see all those Ironman finishes!
- On Oct 2nd, I am helping with the Kickin' Route 66 50 mile, 50k, Marathon, Half Marathon. I am working two of the aid stations with some help from my wife and friends. I am also a little nervous, because I am in charge of the marathon start in Willard. I am sure it will be fun, and we will do a great job.
- On Oct 22, my best friend Davey is getting married! (About time!) I will be traveling out for his wedding. Any friends in Salt Lake that weekend I will try to get over to and say hi!
- Half Marathon on Nov 6th!
So many cool things happening. I am staying busy and enjoying life. Cannot ask for much more. Well maybe a job that pays better, but that will come.
What cool things do you have coming up?