Thursday, March 31, 2011

Before and After 3-31

Friday will be 90 days since I started my weight loss journey.  I have come a long way and lost quite a bit of weight.  I still have a long way to go.  It's funny how even though I have lost over 50 pounds, I still feel just as fat.  This will be something that I know I will struggle with for a long time.

Friday is another weigh-in day.  I am excited to see how I have done.  I wanted to post some before and after pictures.  I will keep going and cannot wait to reach my goal.


7 comments:

Angela Brown said...

You look great! Keep going. I have a feeling the self-doubt is going to be a problem for me as well. I think though that as you start doing things you couldn't before you'll get a new sense of self- a more positive one. Congrats!

Michelle C said...

Such a big difference! It is amazing. 90 days really? Time sure flies. I think you look a lot younger now. I saw you at Stake Conference and I was SOO impressed! You look great. Now to work on you feeling that way about yourself too!! That can be hard!

Crystal F said...

Amazing work! I'm hoping I can follow your footsteps. I'm losing momentum, but it's inspiring to watch your journey. Maybe that's all I needed. Thanks for sharing your story!

Sharlee said...

GREAT JOB!!

Perpetual Beginner said...

That's a huge difference between those photos. Great job, Chris!

Davey said...

Ay yieyieyieyieeee! Zena Warrior Princess solutes you in your endeavors! You have done some great stuff here bro! Keep it up and don't stop!! Don't stop get it get it!! That's Right! Don't stop til ya hit it!! Go for the glory Chris!!

Beth said...

Awesome!