Why I want to lose weight:
- I am tired of paying the fat tax on clothes. You know, the additional $2 on the item, because they have to use a whole lot more thread for my fat butt.
- I want to know what it's like being able to take my shirt off at a pool or the beach and not worry or think about people judging me.
- I HATE being called "big guy." "Hey there, big guy!" I don't want to give them a reason to say that to me anymore. I have always been the "big guy."
- My thighs are going to break up. They have been stuck at each other's side for many years, but it's time for a separation. No more chub rub!
- I will be able to ride rides at theme parks with my kids. I will be able to coach my kid's sports teams and not feel ashamed of being the fat guy. I will be able to run with them and teach them the importance of living healthy.
- I will be able to walk into a job interview and be confident that they are looking at my credentials and not my weight. People are a lot less likely to higher an obese person.
- I will just feel better about myself. No more pity parties because of my weight. I will not be able to run and hide behind my size. It will all be about me.
- I will be able to do everything at Boot Camp. Those classes kill me, and I can never get the full sets in!
Why do you want to lose the weight?