Friday, March 11, 2011

Couch to 5K Graduate

Today was the last day of my Couch to 5K program.  I finished strong and ran 2.5 miles today in 32 minutes.  Just going to keep going and keep going strong!  I'm loving this new healthy lifestyle.  It might even be leading into something big for our family.  I will keep you posted.  I don't want to say too much now just in case it doesn't happen.

Anyway, I can't type much today.  Got into work a little later.  Keep working hard!  I love hearing about the people that have been working out and losing the weight!  Keep rocking it and keep sharing your stories!

3 comments:

iBo said...

Congrats dude. Keep it up. You inspired me to start running again. I can barely run a mile. I'm going to try training for a 5 K. I've never done one before, and I think I should do at least one. Do you think I should try the couch program?

Gail B said...

!!!!! awesome!

Chris @ Heavy Steps said...

Ivor! Yes I think you should try it. It is great. My brother was in the same boat as you. could barely do a mile and now he is cranking out over three in a half hour. If I am out your way, I would run one with you!