Wednesday, June 22, 2011

How Did I Used To Do That

If Jenn is not here, I cannot sleep.  Jenn went to the Michael Buble concert last night and didn't get home until midnight.  Then, she told me all about it.  I didn't get to sleep until 12:45 last night.  I have not stayed up that late this year.  I do not even remember my alarm going off this morning.  Jenn and I rolled out of bed at 6:30 this morning.

I didn't get my run in this morning, but I will run tonight.  This will also be a first for me.  I always run in the morning.  I cannot miss a run!

I do not know how I used to stay up all night partying, studying, or whatevering and then waking up early and functioning.  I am so tired right now.  How did I used to do that....

I am still fundraising for the American Cancer Society.  I have to raise $1000!  I could use your help.  Please go to my link and donate. Thanks!

No comments: