Friday, June 24, 2011

It Is FRIDAY

Hey, everyone!  I love that it is Friday.  Last day of the work week, and a fun weekend coming up. 

Something interesting happened at work yesterday.  At lunch, I was talking with my coworkers about this 11 mile run I am going to do on Saturday.  I guess somewhere in talking I said, "I only did 5.5 miles the week before." I guess I said it in a way that made it sound like 5 miles is nothing.  One of my coworkers said, "Do you realize that you just said ONLY 5 MILES?  Chris, can you believe that you are saying that!"

I guess I did. When you are thinking about running over 11 miles, a 5 mile run isn't all that bad.  I am excited to be putting in these kind of miles.  I am loving my new lifestyle.

Keep working hard.  What kind of weekend plans/races/runs do you have!

No comments: