10 Superficial Reasons to Lose Weight.
Because we can’t always be politically correct.
- You don’t have to pull the seat belt as far to click it.
- Let’s be honest, chub-rub sucks.
- Far fewer sweat stains.
- Cartwheels are much easier (and graceful).
- No more pulling the shirt out of fat rolls when you sit down. (don’t act like you don’t know what I’m talking about.
- People don’t eyeball you questioningly when you take the last cookie/slice of pizza.
- You can put your shoes on like a normal person. For those of you that have never been obese, trust us, it’s really really hard to put shoes on.
- No more fat-tax ($2 for XXL and up shirts)
- No more pretending like you’re wearing a T-shirt over your bathing suit to “prevent sunburns.”
- Floors don’t creak as loudly. Sneaking up on people is much easier.
Today was a weights day. It felt really good. Steven and I decided to sprint a lap between rotations. So we will do all 7 workouts then sprint 1/10 a mile and then do all 7 again. I think next week we might sprint 2 laps. It really added to the workout and felt great! We are also thinking about doing jump rope. Anyone know of any good jump rope programs?
I am 6 pounds away from my Feb goal. I really hope I can get to it. If not, that is okay because that is still pretty dang good! Keep rocking it!