Tuesday, August 30, 2011

It Started Off Good

I woke up this morning feeling rested and ready for my run.  Felt really strong the first 2.5 miles and had to walk a little up a steep hill.  When I walked, my tummy decided it didn't like me.  The last two miles were stop and go.  I was able to get to a Casey's with a half a mile left.  Nothing is more frustrating than when I am having the run of my life, my legs feel strong, and my breathing is great, and then my stomach decides to "stink up" the run.  To much info... Sorry.

I am excited to see what I can do on Wednesday.  I know the route, and I am going to push myself and see if I can get the full 4-5 miles in.  I really felt like I could've done that today.  Love bettering myself and pushing myself.  I ran with a good group of people today.  We had someone new (forgot his name.. sorry), but he ran the first mile with me and rocked it!  I am sure he will be back out there again! 

I love the running community and how everyone is there to help each other!  Come run with us! 

1 comment:

Terzah said...

I had to stop at a 7-11 myself this morning. No such thing as TMI in running.