Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Am A Believer

I have been reading the Jeff Galloway training book since I got it last week.  I wanted to be ready for my running group.  I have not been running since I hurt my knee.  I have been doing cross training and boot camp. 

Today I ran, and it felt great.  I tried the run/walk/run method and really liked it.  I didn't think I would, but I did.  I did the 2 minute run /1 minute walk method for three miles and did it faster than just running nonstop.  I guess Jeff knows what he is talking about.  I am excited to learn more and grow more in the program.

I went to the dentist yesterday and talked to the dental assistant who cleaned my teeth about running, and she has done the Jeff Galloway program the last two years and is going to do it again this year.  It was cool talking to her!  We are both excited about the program.

Micah has running class today.  I am going to take a lot of pictures.  He has been so excited for it.  Have a great day, and remember, it's never to late to chase your goals!

No comments: