Tuesday, May 31, 2011

You Can Sleep When You're Dead

I had a 4 day weekend.  I slept in those days. Well, kind of.  I slept 'til 7 or 8, and for Jenn and I, that is sleeping in.  So when my alarm went off at 5 am this morning, I wanted to hit snooze and sleep for another 3-4 hours!  I was so tired.  I had a killer weekend.  Hit a new running milestone, set a new 5k PR, and had a good weight loss.  Now it's back to the 8-5 desk job.

Boot camp was good.  His goal was to keep our heart rate up for 45 minutes straight!  He did a good job.  It was killer and a lot of fun!

Operation Watch What I Eat has also started.  No more cheating, no more extra bites, and no more excuses.  Who is with me!

1 comment:

SupermomE13 said...

Isn't it funny how 7am becomes "sleeping in" when you are used to getting up to run?

You are doing an awesome job!!! :)