Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Runners... Yeah, We Are Different

I saw an Adidas running ad campaign that made me laugh.  One or two of the ads were a little risky (you might see a bare bottom or two), but it had pictures of typical funny runner situations.  I will link the ads, but do not click if you don't want to see a bare bum. 

I used to never notice people out running. Now when I see them, I get excited.  I give them a mental high five.  They are out bettering themselves, and I love to see it.  Runners are different people; some have even called us crazy.  But we love it, and we will keep running. 

Here are a few of the ads for those of you who do not want to click the link.



2 comments:

SupermomE13 said...

I LOVE these! Funny, but true. :)

Eyezick said...

That Vaseline seems like a good idea, better than IcyHot anyway. I started getting more serious about running in January, doing three runs a week. I've enjoyed hearing about your runs, helps me stay motivated. My longest run has been 10 miles, getting ready for a 7 mile race in July, going head to head with my mom.