Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Small Victories

In April, I was stuck.  I plateaued with my weight loss, but last night, I realized that my body was still changing.  I can now see more definition in my arms and legs.  And guess what!  I have a collar bone!  I thought I had lost it, but no...  It's been there the whole time. 

When Jenn hugs me, it's not hard for her to clasp her hands. She can even grab her wrist.  I don't think she has ever been able to do that. 

You can see my belt buckle!  I am almost cured of my dunlap disease.  You know, where my stomach dunlapped over my belt! 

It's not just about losing weight, but it's about gaining these small victories that make a difference. 

Boot camp this morning was killer like always, but I loved it.  My abs and arms are jello right now.  WORK HARD, AND REACH YOUR GOALS!  Someday, you too can be cured from the dunlap!  :)

1 comment:

wam said...

Dude, you're still loosing more than a pound a week almost 6 months into your journey. That's pretty kick-ass! And, I bet that if you compared body fat percentages, you're probably losing even more fat than that (you just don't see it with a bodyweight measurement because it is being replaced by lean muscle mass). WTG!