Sunday, May 1, 2011

Weigh-In Day May 1st

Okay, I have weighed myself in today, and I now weigh.....  273.1!  Yeah! I was worried about this month because it wasn't the best of months for me food wise.  I didn't eat the best, and I was letting my knee heal.

May is going to be a good month.  I get to start my training with the Jeff Galloway program, and I will have people to work out with.  I think this will be great, and I am very excited.  Thank you everyone for reading my blog!  I hope you like the new design and facebook feature on it.

Keep working towards your goals, whatever they might be!

3 comments:

Sharlee said...

Congrats!

Perpetual Beginner said...

Way to go, Chris!

Mike said...

Grats on your progress Chris. Best of luck with your Marathon training group and to making new friends who share your lifestyle of fitness and good health. You will be successful.