Monday, May 2, 2011

May is going to be GREAT

Hello everyone, and welcome to MAY!  I know it's the second, but I can still be pumped about it!  I am very excited about this month.  April was crazy and full of change, family visits, and a lot of food.  For May, we do not have much of anything planned, and I can really focus on my fitness goals.  I am ready for the stability in my life.

This month, I will be running on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Saturdays.  I will have boot camp on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  Fridays will be a swimming day.  Jenn and I will still try to go to our group strength class on Saturdays as well.  That just depends on our runs on Saturday.  We are very excited to start this month off right!

1 comment:

Kalien said...

Yea! I feel the same way about May. :) And it's gorgeous weather to boot. I'm going to put my May action plan together, thanks to your inspiration from your goals.